NEEDYMEDS DRUG DISCOUNT CARD
The NeedyMeds Drug Discount Card can help you save up to 80% on your prescription medicine. Use the NeedyMeds Drug Discount Card if:
- A prescription isn’t covered by insurance
- You do not have prescription insurance coverage
- A low medicine cap has been met
- It offers a better price than the copay
Cannot be used in combination with government programs or private insurance.
You can take a picture of this card, print it out, or come by CCHHS for the plastic card. Simply present this card to a participating pharmacy to receive a discount on your prescription. (Visit NeedsMeds.org for participating pharmacies near you.)
NeedyMeds Drug Discount Care can be used for:
- Prescription drugs
- Over-the-counter medicines and medical supplies if written on a prescription blank
- Pet prescription medicines purchased at a pharmacy
You can use this card as often as needed and can share it with friends and family. The card is free, has no fees, no registration required, and never expires.
For more on NeedyMeds, please visit NeedyMeds.org:
Patient Assistance Programs provide medicine at no cost or at a discount to people that qualify.
Diagnosis-Based Assistance help with the costs of specific diagnoses and conditions, incuding some insurance co-pays and premiums.
Coupons, Rebates, and More offer brand name medicine in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, free trials, or free samples.