Submit A Health Complaint

Carson City- Douglas County Regional Health Partnership responds to complaints for these regulated entities: restaurants, bars, mobile food units, grocery/markets, food processing facilities, pool/spas, child care facilities, hotel/motels or mobile home/RV parks, schools and jail/detention centers. Please follow the link below to complete your complaint.  

If you have a complaint regarding any other business or nuisance issue please visit Carson City Code Enforcement or Douglas County Code Enforcement.

Report a Foodborne Illness

Environmental Health Complaints

Carson City-Douglas County Public Health Partnership complaint form, please download the form and complete it. Once completed, you can email the form to, or drop it off at 900 E. Long Street, Carson City, NV 89706.